At Studio J Lorne, Brand is Behavior™.
With that said, we are a brand consultancy and creative agency that fulfills the promise of giving organizations a deep understanding of who they are and giving them the tools to represent themselves to the world beautifully and authentically. We are a small but growing team that takes extra time to create meaningful, honest connections between organizations and audiences. Producing tangible results for our clients is the key indicator of our success. Effective beats cool at SJL every day of the week, but effective AND cool are why our clients keep returning.
Because this is an expanding business, there will be ample opportunity to evolve with us. We don’t care about your level of education, but we do care about your level of execution. We strive to be the best version of ourselves and want the same for our clients and employees/team/co-pilots.
Put simply, work hard and treat people right, and you will be able to grow here for as long as you see fit.
We are seeking a detail-oriented and organized Administrative and Finance Coordinator to join our team on a part-time basis. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing various administrative and financial tasks to support our creative agency’s operations where attention to detail and organizational skills are key.
- Prepare and send Statements of Work (SOWs) to clients.
- Handle correspondence with accounts receivable.
- Assist in preparing financial documents for the accountant.
- Liaise with the accountant to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Manage and send tax forms (e.g., W-9) to new clients.
- Run payroll and monitor employee time tracking.
- Oversee spending and maintain accurate financial records.
- Manage accounts receivable and payable using Gusto and Bill.com, and assist in integrating these systems with QuickBooks for tax purposes.
- Experience in administrative and financial roles.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Proficiency in financial software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Passion for working in a values-driven, dynamic environment.
- Google Sheets
- MS Excel
Candidate Should Demonstrate
- Impeccable attention to detail, excellent art direction and design sensibility
- Problem-solving ability
- Broad knowledge of production skills, project workflows and file/asset management, to handle assigned projects with minimal supervision
- Understanding of how to track, publish, distribute, archive, and review assets
- Ability to problem solve, support, and collaborate with other team members effectively
- Able to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- The salary range for this position is $18 to $30 per hour, commensurate with experience and qualifications. This role requires a commitment of 8 hours per week, with flexible scheduling options available.
How to Apply
- Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your alignment with our values and why you are a good fit for this role to email@example.com.